Friday, January 4, 2008

The Ladies' Man

While the guys were at the Cotton Bowl, Carrie and I took Nathan to visit our friend from high school, Adriana and her little girl. They were in town visiting Adriana's sister, Ashley and her little girl Kate. A little while later, Marla and Kelly came over to play too! I think it's so neat that we all went to high school together and are still friends!



Kate, Annalise, and Nathan. "I think I'm liking all of this attention!"


Annalise and Carrie



Annalise and Nathan. "So...you wanna play?"


Annalise, Nathan, and Kelly.


Nathan is such a little flirt!


Maybe they'll be more interested in him once he can sit up by himself. I think he was a little embarrassed after he fell over :)


Ashley and Kate. Ashley told me this is Kate's "fake" smile :)

Now go to the blog archive at the top right and click on "Happy New Year" to see the last recent post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's official....Nate is definitley going to be a heart-breaker....seriously, with those chubby cheeks, who can resist???