Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Outfit

My sister Jennifer just sent Nathan this precious outfit that she made! I was so impressed because it is so adorable and fits Nathan perfectly. It's a little roomy which is great so that he can wear it when this crazy Texas weather warms up. Jen gave us another reason to have a photo shoot!


Nathan loves his brush and shakes it like a rattle!


"Aunt Jen made this? It's really comfy."


These little shoes are from Jen too. My nephew Robert wore them when he was a baby.


What a big boy sitting up in his chair.


Nathan's fingers always find his mouth! Thanks for the outfit Jen! Maybe one day I can learn to sew...on the other hand, why learn when I can just let Mom and Jen do all the work?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan,you look so sweet in your new outfit. Aunt Jennifer made it just for you...and cousin Robert was so nice to share his little shoes...I will see you very soon.

Anonymous said...

You are just the cutest thing ever!!! I love your new outfit and your shoes! I love the picture of you sitting by the window. I miss you!!!