Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Toys, Toys, Toys!

Because Nathan is almost 6 months old (I can't believe it), we decided to go toy shopping. We really wanted Nathan's opinion on the toys we bought, but he fell asleep in the store :) Wayne and I had fun testing everything out though! So the next morning we showed him what we bought.

"Are these all for me?"


At first, Nathan was a little more interested in the wrapping than the toys!


With this toy, he's supposed to put the balls inside and watch them come out the bottom. It's a little advanced right now because he pretty much just wants to put them in his mouth :)


And this one is supposed to make tummy time more fun and encourage him to crawl...which I think is going to happen soon! Nathan moves his legs like he knows what he's SUPPOSED to do, it's just hard to actually GO anywhere, but I know it's coming!


"See, you put the star on like this. I stacked them all by myself...with a little help."


"I don't want to stop playing and put on my real clothes!"

The new toys were a hit! Now that he can sit up, we make a pallet on the floor with all of his toys, and he is a happy boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate, I love all of your new toys! Be sure to share them with your friends. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Toys! Well, Nathan, you are my favorite toy. Papa, Cookie, and I love playing with you. We don't need any of that store bought stuff.