Friday, February 29, 2008

Bleary Eyed

I got my first taste of "Mommy Competition" today! I've been planning on letting Nathan go to Mother's Day Out this next year when he's one. Little did I know that you have to register 6 months in advance! When I found that out (a week before the registration dates), My neighbor Alison and I scrambled to research the different programs and tour the different places. We found one that we loved, but since we're not members of the church we had to wait for pre-registration before we could register, but we were assured there would be plenty of spots. WRONG! Yesterday we found out that there were only 2 spots left and if we wanted them, we'd have to get there bright and early...5:00 in the morning! I rolled out of bed at 4:30, picked Alison up at 4:45 and got there right at 5:00. When we saw there were already 5 other moms in line, we got a little nervous, but luckily they were registering older kids. So we did get in! I just had no idea how early you have to do all of this! Now I guess I need to start checking out preschools!

Even though I was exhausted when I got home and was wishing Nathan would sleep an hour later, he woke up at his usual 7:00 on the dot and was ready to play!

"Mommy, you look rough!"


Wayne got a few minutes of play time in with Nathan before he left for work.


"My daddy is so much fun!"

These next pictures are close ups of Nathan. I think he is just the most precious baby ever! One close up picture would have been fine, but I tend to go a little overboard! I love his eyelashes! I wish I could say they're from me, but I'm not that lucky!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I have never seen Mommy so busy. Papa and I love your fat little cheeks. Love, Mama,Cookie, and Papa

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

THIS BABY SHOULD BE IN COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!