Friday, February 29, 2008

Waking Up


"I found my thumb!"

Although I'm tired in the morning when Nathan wakes up, he is completely full of energy! I love going to get him after he wakes up because he's so happy! He wakes up babbling and talking to himself and is never laying in his crib the way I put him in there. As you can see in the pictures, he is usually completely sideways and all the way at one end. That's why he has a bald spot! These pictures were after his morning nap.


Notice the satin sheet. It's not in there because I think it's pretty. It's in there because I thought it might help his hair grow in! He scoots around so much that I thought the satin sheet wouldn't grab his hair as much. I'm not sure if it's working, but it's worth a try :) And look at his one stretched out sock and one bare foot!


He has also learned how to turn his crib music on. I always know when he wakes up because I hear the music (and him talking) over the monitor. It's the cutest thing!



No comments: