Friday, February 22, 2008

Stroller Skating

Nathan and I tried a new sport yesterday...stroller skating! It's exactly what it sounds like. You skate around the roller rink while pushing your stroller. I was a little nervous about the safety of it at first, not Nathan's safety but mine! I haven't been on skates in FOREVER! We had so much fun though. We met a bunch of other mom's there and got a good workout!


Who's ready to stroller skate?!


Thorne is Nathan's friend from Gymboree.


Marla and Kelly skated with us too. We were both worried about falling flat.I never fell (although I came close a few times), but Marla wasn't so lucky!


"You wanna race?"


"Come on Mommy, let's show them what we're made of!"


"Ooooh, my tummy feels a little queasy after going in so many circles."


Here's a group shot of all of us stroller skating moms. I think this is going to have to be a regular activity.


Nathan had so much fun and was in such a good mood, but when he gets tired and hungry, he just can't help it. At least we made it to the end of the session!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so gigantic next to you my head got cut off in the picture! I'm not even standing up straight! You Parnell twins are just too tiny! :)
--Marla

Anonymous said...

All the moms and babies look so cute. What a fun idea! Love, Mama