Sunday, February 24, 2008

Easter Pictures

We had so much fun yesterday! We took Nathan to a studio to get Easter pictures taken (with a live bunny) and to get pictures of him and Grandmother for her birthday present. Nathan was so cute during his session! He loves to hear his voice now and was babbling and yelling the whole time. He was in the best mood! I knew they wouldn't really approve of me taking my own pictures so I had to hide behind the lights to sneak in a few :)


The ones of him and the bunny were especially fun to watch but a little scary for the bunny. Nathan loved touching it, but would sometimes grab a little too hard. We were having to juggle trying to save the bunny from Nathan's grip plus get him to look at the camera and smile! At one point Nathan grabbed both ears and tried to put them in his mouth! The poor bunny kept trying to hop away!


"Ok Mr. Photographer, you just let me know when you're ready."

These next pictures are of him with his matching hat! Although my pictures aren't that great, the photographer got lots of cute ones. I was so happy Wayne and his mom were with me this time so that they could see how hard it is to pick just one picture! Wayne couldn't decide which one he liked best so we got 3 different poses!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Carrie

It's already time for Easter??!! Nate, you look so cute with the little bunny. Were you gentle with it? I bet you were very sweet with it. You look so handsome. I love you!