Tuesday, April 15, 2008

8 Months Old!

Nathan was 8 months old on Sunday! But since we were at the lake, I took his birthday picture yesterday. I swear, it is so hard to do this cupcake/hat picture now! Before he would just squirm in the chair and try to get the cupcake. Now he rocks the chair along with squirming and trying to get the cupcake! These birthday pictures are a workout!





It's just about time to make sure everything is baby proofed. If Nathan is even the slightest bit close to something to hold on to, he will try to pull up on it. He's actually getting really good at it and becoming more steady.


And our little boy has his two bottom teeth now. I've been trying to get a good picture of them and finally did last week. Aren't they so cute! But be careful, they're sharp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Oh my goodnes....you have two new teeth! You are growing up so fast! I love you Baby Nate!