Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Swimming with Kelly

Yesterday Marla and Kelly invited us over to swim in Kelly's new pool. It even has a slide! Marla and I didn't think far enough ahead to fill the pool earlier in the day and then let it sit in the sun to warm up so the water was a bit chilly. Kelly didn't mind, but I guess Nathan is a bit picky about when it comes to water temperature :)


This is one of the only pictures I got of Nathan actually in the water, and as you can see, he's trying to get out.



Nathan had fun watching Kelly play with her bucket and go down the slide. We kept waiting for Kelly to pour the water on Nathan!


We thought Kelly could coax Nathan back in, but he was perfectly happy watching from the sidelines.



No photo shoot is complete without a tongue picture :)


After using so much energy WATCHING Kelly swim, we had to have a popsicle, which Nathan devoured!






"Mmmmmm, that was the best treat ever!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate, you look so cute in your swim shorts. That popsicle sure did look yummy! Auntie Carrie will get you some when you come down in a couple of weeks. I'm glad you had fun playing with Kelly. I can't wait until I can take you swimming at my pool! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Nate,

We need to talk about your white hat. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Uncle Chris