Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Videos

OK Aunt Carrie, here are some videos for you! I took the first three when Nathan was playing in his bed and trying to pull up. The last one is from today. He's been scooting around by bouncing up and down on his bottom! It is the funniest thing. Wayne and I have noticed him doing this but we just thought he was getting excited. I think it started out like that but now he's discovered that he can make himself move. So once again, he's probably thinking "Why should I learn to crawl?" He actually made it all the way down the length of his crib!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

I loved the videos! Nate, your outfits are always so cute. How come you like to scoot??? That is so funny, but you still have to learn how to crawl! Do you still like your seahorse that I gave you? I will see you soon sweet boy. I love you!

Anonymous said...

From Otis:

Umm, hello Baby Nate. I had lots of fun playing with you. Um, do you want to play again soon? I will let you have my blue bone if you want it...I don't care. Can I play with your toys, too? I liked licking your fingers cuz they tasted good. Don't worry, your teeth won't be crooked like mine, but if they are, I would not care cuz you're my friend. Umm, I have to go potty now.

Anonymous said...

Nathan, we use to call Aunt Carrie "Scooter" because she just sort of rolled and scooted all over the house. What was Mommy Ashley doing? Oh, just laying on a little blanket playing with her feet and watching Carrie as she traveled the house. Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nate!!! You are the cutest bouncing baby boy. All of us in St. Louis miss you bunches.
Love,
Aunt Missy & Family