Thursday, April 24, 2008

Help Wanted!

Wayne had to work late last night so Nathan and I decided to bring him dinner and keep him company. Although our intentions were good, I think we might have added a little more stress to Wayne's day. I figured Nathan would be perfectly happy on a blanket on the floor with his toys, but oh no. His boring, everyday toys just weren't good enough. He thought Daddy's office was the best playground ever and wanted to play with EVERYTHING in it!


Daddy and Nathan at his desk. Let me go ahead and warn you that Nathan's tongue is out in pretty much every picture. He always sticks it out when he's excited or thinking really hard :)


The first new toy Nathan played with was Daddy's calculator. He went crazy over this! Nathan loves our laptop at home, so this was like his own personal computer that he could bang on.


It wasn't long before he lost interest in the calculator and had his sights set on something else. "Ooooooh, what are those stacks of papers over there? I love to tear paper!"


As I was trying to get a cute picture of Nathan and Daddy, Nathan decided to pull down Wayne's files on his desk!


And then he got in trouble :)


Next, it was on to Daddy's desk where Mr. Nathan took charge.


Notice the tongue. He is really concentrating on his destruction. Nathan had so much fun bouncing in the chair, opening and closing the desk drawer, and leaving his fingerprints EVERYWHERE! Oh and right after I took this picture, Nathan pushed a bunch of papers onto the floor!


The mouse was like a gift from the toy fairy...Nathan had never seen anything so amazing!


He loved it so much that he pulled it right out of the computer so he could get a better look! Nathan and I really did have so much fun on our field trip to Daddy's office, but I'm not sure how soon we'll be invited back. Nathan wasn't the only one who got in trouble...I accidentally kicked over a stack of documents! But I say it's Wayne's fault for not being more organized :)






I know Wayne loved having us up there and being kept on his toes. He especially loved showing off his sweet little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate, I loved looking at these pictures! I showed them to my 1st graders and they think you are so funny! Ash, my boys said, "Your sister is HOT!" So I said, "Well, I guess that means that I'm hot, too!"

Anonymous said...

Daddy, I know you loved having all that help and reorganization. Nathan won't be long till Daddy will be visiting to your office. Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie