Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Peekaboo

Nathan's new favorite toy is his crib! He doesn't just use it to sleep, but also loves to play in it. When I set him in his crib, he leans down and looks out through the openings. And then I'll peek at him from the other side, and he just dies laughing! It is the cutest thing. And although Nathan still hasn't started crawling yet, he is always pulling up on things. Of course he's still wobbly, but he just loves to stand. Wayne and I keep trying to explain to him that he's got to do these "milestones" in order...crawling first and then standing!


"Peekaboo Mommy!"


"Is anyone out there?"


Here he is throwing little toys out of his crib.


When I handed Nathan a ball that he threw out, he just couldn't figure out how to get it back inside with him. He kept pulling it up and down and giggling the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

MOMMY!!!!!! I want to see a video of Nate playing in his crib...duh!