Thursday, April 24, 2008

Swim Lessons

I signed Nathan up for swim lessons, and he is loving it! I thought he would since he loves taking baths, but I was a little nervous about the experience. We're taking the lessons at an athletic center that has a huge indoor pool. As soon as we walked in, Nathan got so excited! We were a little early so we sat by the water and watched all of the other kids playing. Nathan just smiled and jumped up and down like he couldn't wait to have his turn :)



We go every Monday and Wednesday for 4 weeks. The only time Nathan cries is when we leave! He's learning to float on his back, kick his feet, and he's already gone underwater several times. I really am surprised at how much he likes it. Plus, the best part is that he's so exhausted afterwards that he takes a 3 hour nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate, you're going to be a little fish like your mommy and I! I love your swim shorts, too!