Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Andrew and Nathan

Last week, Nathan and I met Meredith and Andrew at the park. We first went to McDonald's for lunch. When I told Nathan we were going to McDonald's, he said "E-I-E-I-O" like the song :) At lunch, Nathan kept pointing to Andrew while saying, "baby," then he'd tickle his feet and make Andrew laugh. It was so cute. I've just now started to realize that Nathan isn't really a baby anymore, he's more like a little boy...that makes me sad, but he's also so much more fun now. And he'll always be MY baby!


Here is Andrew looking quite cool in his hat and sunglasses.



While Meredith was feeding Andrew, Nathan gave his container of Puffs to Meredith to open, He eats handfulls at a time and kept dropping a few on the ground. But do you think Nathan cared that they had dirt on them? Nope, he just kept picking them up and eating them. Although I tell them they're dirty, he still gets to them before me. At least he's eating his own puffs and not someone else's.



And here he is trying to sneak some more snacks out of my bag.



These last two pictures are of Nathan at the Willowbend play area. I remember when he was so little and I had to help him climb on everything. Now he just runs around, says hi to everyone, tries to escape, and climbs on everything by himself!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, you are so sweet to Baby Andrew. I'm glad you are his friend!

Love,
Auntie Carrie