Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Over the holiday, Nathan had his first experience with Chuck E Cheese. My niece and nephew really wanted to go, so my mom and I took all three kids. I wasn't quite sure how it would be with Nathan, if he was still too young to really like it, but it was worth a try. Plus everyone else was at home sick (they caught what Nathan had Christmas morning) so we wanted to get out of the house anyway.


Boy, was I wrong about Nathan being too young. He had so much fun!


He even figured out how to put the tokens in and won some tickets for Alexandra and Robert.


"As long as you keep giving me tokens, I'll keep winning you tickets!"


Nathan and Alexandra taking the car out for a spin. He loved this car and would hop in and out of it. We actually saved tokens with Nathan because he didn't know the difference if a game was really working or not.


Here he is with his friend, Clifford.


"Thanks Mama for all of the tokens, food, and fun. I'll make Daddy take me next time."

These next pictures are of Nathan and Otis, my sister's dog. I swear Nathan might actually think he's part dog...or that Otis and Cookie are part kid :)


"What? If Otis can sit here, why can't I?"


"I love you Otis, even if you do drool more than me."

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahhh, love the pics at the end of my two babies! I swear, Otis and Cookie are the best doggies with kids! I was so bummed that I missed Chuck E. Cheese! I LOVE their pizza, but on that day, I couldn't even think about food!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

I never did like Chuck E till I went with all my babies. It really was fun and gee! for just $20 we won a little package of clay..What a great deal! It was a fun afternoon. Next we all need to go bowling. Love, Mama