Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playing Outside


Despite it being chilly (and almost dark) outside last night, Nathan was BEGGING me to go outside. He holds my hand and pulls me to the back door while saying, "lide, lide." That's his way of saying slide. Or he'll say, "lide, wee!" He says, "wee" whenever he swings or goes down the slide. So we got bundled up and stayed outside playing for over 45 minutes!





Sometimes Nathan goes down the real slide, and other times he thinks it's fun to slide down the steps!


"No, no, Mommy, we're not going inside just yet."

These next pictures show how much Nathan still likes to chew and suck on things. He wanted his fire truck to throw down the slide and watch it crash. After doing that several times, he found the fire hose and spent the last half of our play time chewing and sucking on it.




Even though he's not smiling here, he looks so cute! This is the face he made when I started packing up our toys to go inside. What you don't see is the fit he through right after this picture when we went inside. Not fun!

And here are two videos of him chasing me down, giving me (the camera) kisses, and knocking me down. I love the way he runs!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! New pics AND videos! Nate, I love to see you playing outside. You and mommy always have so much fun together. When are you going to come back to Austin to play with me? I love you!

Love,
Auntie Carrie