Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Days 3 &4

We began the morning with a trip to Hawaiian Falls. It's a water park that is about five minutes from my house. This was Nathan's second time to go, and he had just as much fun as he did the first time. Aunt Lisa played with him while I went off with Taylor, Victoria, and Alexandra. And then we switched so that she could play too.




The girls even talked their mom into going down one of the slides!

Since this was the last night of our visit, everyone came back to my house to eat, swim, and play.

Victoria, Alexandra, and Taylor
Victoria, Max, Lisa, and Taylor

Wayne and Alexandra

Nathan and Papa

Nathan loves his cousins!

Here's the whole group except Mama...she was our photographer for the day!



There's Mama! While we're all soaking wet, she's lounging and looking pretty :)



"When is everyone coming back to see me again?" We had the best time, and I love that Nathan has so much fun playing with his cousins. We already miss everyone and can't wait to get together again!

2 comments:

Scott and Marla said...

Looks like you guys had fun! is that my towel in the last picture with nathan??? :)

Carrie said...

I'm sooooo sad I couldn't come! I know Nathan had a blast with everyone!