Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stickers Galore!

The other day, I had a few things to do around the house (laundry, dishes, People Magazine), you know...really important stuff (I've got to keep up on Jon and Kate)...anyway, Nathan was watching Dora, but was getting a bit bored. I found a set of stickers that was given to Nathan at a birthday party, and thought he'd have fun looking at them. I also gave him an extra sheet of paper and showed him how to stick them onto it. Well, after reading a few pages of my magazine...I mean folding a few shirts...this is what I found :)




The last one goes on his cheek!
He was so proud of himself! After putting them all over his tummy, he put them back on the paper they came on, and then stuck them on himself again. It was so funny that these stickers kept him occupied for a good 30 minutes! The downside is that I found them all over the house afterwards.

No comments: