Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I almost forgot...

This is a continuation of the post about Nathan's words. I forgot one of my favorites, and Carrie reminded me of it!

"Daddy do'd (sounds like 'dude') it!" This saying started one day when Nathan was doing a silly dance. Wayne and I were laughing so hard at him. I told Nathan to do it again, and he said, "No, Daddy do'd it." Wayne and I just about died! So Daddy made up a silly dance of his own, and then Nathan said, "Nay-Nay do'd it" and that meant it was his turn again. Just today, we were at Gymboree music class. Miss Linda, his teacher, brought out an instrument for the kids to try. Nathan was so excited but had to wait his turn (he was 5th in line). After each kid banged on the drum, Nathan kept saying, "Nay-Nay do'd it!" He kept yelling this while jumping up and down and clapping until he finally got his turn...then he calmly turned to me, pointed, and said, "Mommy do'd it." Thanks for looking after me Nathan!

No comments: