Saturday, September 3, 2011

Charlotte's Sweet Tooth

Last week, the three of us spent the day at home doing absolutely nothing except playing...Nathan was our boss, and he planned the day for us. We put together puzzles, read books, built towers with Legos, played with baby dolls (Charlotte's choice) and ate a bunch of junk! Nathan asked if he could have a treat, so we got out our stash of candy while Charlotte took a nap. I didn't realize it at the time, but when we put the bag of candy up, we didn't close the cabinet door all the way. When Charlotte woke up, it was like she knew she had missed out on something...as soon as she walked into the kitchen, she found the door that was cracked open, and pulled out the candy bag. Nathan and I watched her grab the bag and speed walk into the living room where she wasted no time going through it. Nathan thought it was so funny! And Charlotte was so worried that I was going to take the bag away from her because every time I came close to her, she held the bag close and turned away from me or moved to the other side of the room :)

Here she is right after her nap and before her sugar high...she loves to rock her babies in her rocking chair.

Charlotte is always so serious, but I got a half smile here.


Time for candy!

 




1 comment:

Carrie said...

I somehow missed this post! Oh my gosh....how funny! I love how Charlotte has TWO suckers in her hand! Sounds like a fun day!!!!