Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Heath and Caroline

My friend, April, who is also Nathan's swim teacher invited us to her son and daughter's birthday party a few weeks ago (ok a month ago, but I just got the pictures). Caroline turned 1 and Heath turned 3. I didn't bring my camera, but the photographer there took these cute pictures of Nathan and Charlotte, and I just love them! We played at the park first and then went to April's house for breakfast and cake. Nathan quickly made friends with Heath and Caroline's grandmothers and was quite the show off. While I was downstairs with Charlotte feeding her breakfast, Nathan was upstairs hiding in the toy box, and the photographer got a picture of it! Both grandmas told me they thought Nathan was so sweet and funny. He played so well with all of the kids (even though he didn't know them), he used his nice manners, was so sweet to his sister, and was Mr. Talkative. I was so proud of him.

I love the picture of Charlotte by herself. She's not smiling, but I think she looks so pretty.




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh. I can totally picture Nathan turning on the charm with the grandmas!!! That picture of him in the toy box is soooo cute! You definitely need to get that framed. And the pic of Charlotte....she IS soooooo pretty and oh so sweet!!!!!