Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Week of Preschool

Last week was Nathan's first week of preschool at his new school, St. Andrews. It was a short week, only two days so that the kids had time to get used to the beginning of the school year. Nathan had so much fun! I was so happy to see him so happy when I picked him up each day, and I loved seeing him say bye to his new friends. Since this was a new school for him, he didn't know anyone here, but I could tell that he was fitting in just fine and that he was going to love it here!

I made a big mistake though on the first day. I thought the kids were only going a half day and would not be eating lunch there. After I dropped Nathan off, I heard someone say, "See you at 2!" to their child. I found out that it was only the nursery kids that were staying until noon. OOPS! Luckily, my friend, Alison was there dropping off her little boy too. She lives just down the street from St. Andrews, so we went to her house where I borrowed a lunch box and fixed Nathan a lunch! Thanks Alison!






Day 2



No comments: