Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun at the Park

The weather was beautiful Saturday (although it's miserable today) so we decided to spend the day out. We went to lunch at Potbelly's, ran a few errands, and then drove around neighborhoods trying to find our dream house :) We love driving around looking at houses! In the middle of our errand running, we found the cutest park and stopped to play.


While at lunch, Nathan was such a good little boy. He loves sitting in the highchair now (and yelling and squealing). I ordered chips with my sandwich but never ate them because Nathan stole them from me!


He spent the whole time examining the bag and shaking it like a tambourine. Even if I wanted to eat them, I was pretty sure they were in a million little pieces after Nathan played with them!


"I want to go higher!"


"That might have been a little too high for my tummy, but I liked it!"


"Do we really have to leave?"


And while driving around afterwards, we'd hear the shaking of the chips every once in a while. When we got home, Nathan was sound asleep...but had a death grip on the chips!



Sorry the video is sideways. I don't know how to rotate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Uhhh, I think Papa has a shirt that looks just like yours, Nate!