Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in Springfield

December is always a busy month, but it's been especially busy for us! As soon as we got back from Nashville, my parents and I took Nathan to Springfield, Missouri to visit my family (one of my sisters, 2 nieces, my aunt and uncle, and my cousins). It's been a while since they've seen Nathan, so it was so much fun to show him off!


Our first stop was at Aunt Mona and Uncle Gordon's house. Nathan found a little kitty that lived next door and had so much fun trying to catch him!


After a 7 hour car ride, he was ready to run around! He actually did really well in the car. Luckily Mom and Dad have a DVD player in their mini van, so Nathan got to watch Dumbo and his Baby Einstein videos non-stop!


Mom and I then took Nathan to the park to play. The first thing he headed for was the swing!


After the park, we went to my sister's house for dinner and an early Christmas. The only problem is that my camera battery died, and I left the charger in Dallas. Lisa took lots of pictures though, so as soon as I get her pictures, I'll post part 2 of our Springfield trip :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun! I know everyone loved seeing you. You look so cute in your sweater and hat!
Love,
Auntie Carrie