Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Visiting Santa


We took Nathan to visit Santa, and he was so excited! Look at that happy face! I've been reading Christmas books to him to get him used to the idea of Santa. And every time we go to the mall, he always wants to watch the kids talking to Santa. I just knew he was going to be so happy to finally get his chance to tell Santa what's on his list.


Here he is waiting in line with Daddy. Nathan looks a little nervous, but we knew he couldn't wait to sit on Santa's lap and tell him everything he wants for Christmas.


Nathan, it's almost your turn! Watch the following video to see what a good boy he was and how excited he was to meet Santa for the first time...





Well, if you saw the video, you saw that his first experience with Santa wasn't exactly a happy one. It was really kind of funny. I would have filmed a little longer, but I had to help Wayne make funny faces to get him happy again. We still ordered the picture. He stopped crying long enough to get a semi decent photo. His little face is red with tears on his cheek and his bottom lip sticking out. Poor baby.


"Mommy, will you tell Santa I'm sorry I hurt his feelings and ask him to still bring me some presents?"

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, but that is HILARIOUS!!!! Nate, don't worry...I'm sure Santa will still bring you presents even though you very clearly did not want to be near him. Tell your mommy that I LOVED your outfit!

Love,
Auntie Carrie