Friday, December 5, 2008

Nathan and Lauren

Lauren's parents had to go to a Christmas party, so Nathan and I took care of Lauren for the evening. Nathan was so excited when he woke up from his afternoon nap to find Lauren downstairs!



They always give each other a hug when they first see each other.



I just put up my Christmas tree and surprisingly, Lauren and Nathan just looked and didn't touch. Every morning, Nathan takes my hand and leads me into the dining room and points to the plug because he wants me to plug in the tree :)


"Lauren, this is a book. Can you say book?"


"Smile for the picture lady!"


While I was getting dinner ready, I accidentally left the fridge door open. If a door is open just a crack, Nathan finds his way in, and that's just what he did with the refrigerator!


I could have stopped them right away and kept them from making a mess, but it was just so cute! So I had to run and get my camera. Now I'm sure Nathan will be completely confused about why I tell him "No" when he tries to get into the fridge in the future :)


Nathan with his dinner date.


They ate a really good dinner although you can see Nathan trying to pass off his veggies to Lauren.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, I just love your girlfriend! I can tell you love her, too :-) You are so sweet together. When I come up for Christmas break, maybe we can have a playdate with Lauren....I would love to see the two of you in action!
Love,
Auntie Carrie