Friday, December 5, 2008

Dallas Museum of Art

On Tuesday, Nathan and I added a little culture to our lives. We visited the Dallas Museum of Art with some of our friends. Every first Tuesday of the month is free for kids, so we decided to take advantage!


Nathan is always surrounded by girls! Here he is with Natalie and Paige.


This was the "Yellow" room. We went on a tour of different rooms and exhibits while a story teller told a story to the kids. This room was very strange. It almost made me sick to my stomach! Here is Nathan with Thorne, Natalie, and Paige.


After story time, we let Thorne and Nathan be our guides. Since this whole section was kid friendly, we just let them roam wherever they wanted. This was a neat exhibit where you could use crayons to do different rubbings on different surfaces. But Thorne and Nathan just wanted to get handfuls of crayons and run off with them.


We also had fun going to the play room which was filled with books, instruments, and lots of toys!



Nathan is obsessed with my computer so he was in Heaven when he got to play on this one. He's listening to music with his headphones!


"I need a rest."


The museum was such a fun experience, but when we got back to the car, I saw that I had a parking ticket! I've never gotten one of those! But what is so confusing to me is that I still had minutes left. So I took this picture and am writing a letter. I know it's only $20 but it's the principle of the matter :)

No comments: