Friday, March 21, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs

Today was Nathan's first time to color Easter eggs! Well, actually I colored the eggs and Nathan just watched. He was very happy and cheered me on! We went over to Lisa's house along with Jennifer and Jack and Katie, Grace, and Jack #2. After we colored the eggs, the kids played outside in the yard and in a sandbox...which Nathan loved. We then had a wonderful lunch and the day ended with Nathan falling asleep and taking the longest nap when we got home.

It was fun for Nathan to sit there and watch us do all of the work!


"What if I pulled a little harder on this table cloth?!"


Jennifer gave Nathan a plastic egg to play with which became his new best friend.


Here's a group shot.


Nathan and Jack in the grass. Nathan really loves being outside. He kept rubbing his legs on the grass and pulling it with his hands.



"Jack, Where are you going? Stay here with me."


"That's better."


After we played in the grass, we moved to the sand box. At first I wasn't going to let Nathan get in it because I thought he'd get it in his mouth or eyes, but he kept looking at it and kicking his feet like he really wanted to try it, so I gave in :)


Boy, did he love it!


Nathan kept wiggling his legs to dig them deeper in the sand, and he would get fist fulls of sand and then watch it drop.



Here are all the boys! Ethan was so sweet to let us play with all of his fun toys.


"I'm ready for the beach!"


"Mommy and Daddy will you please get me one of these for my birthday???"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Nate, you always put a smile on my face with your cute pics! Are YOU the "Happiest Baby on the Block?" Your mommy read that book before you were born....I guess she paid attention because in just about every picture, you ARE the happiest baby. I'm glad you had fun watching mommy color Easter eggs. Next year you'll be able to help. I'm going to tell mommy to get you a sand box for your "just because" present...not birthday...that's too far away. I love you and can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nathan, we have a cute movie of Mommy and Aunt Carrie,Aunt Lisa, Aunt Missy, and Aunt Jennifer playing in the sand and water at the beach. Cookie wants to teach you how to play in the water with sticks and balls. We'll watch the beach movie when you visit in April. Love,Mama,Papa, and Cookie