Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Playtime with Daddy

Last night, we had a family night at Gymboree. Since Nathan and I go to Gymboree every week, I thought it would be fun for Wayne to see what it's like. We went with two other couples and let the dads have fun playing with the babies while the moms went next door to an Italian restaurant for a glass of wine and appetizers. Jennifer, Karen, and I couldn't wait for that glass of wine! But to our disappointment, we found out that you have to bring your own drinks! So we settled for some cheesy bread and a coke. Since I couldn't have a glass of wine, I ordered a REAL Coke :)

After Gymboree, we all went out to dinner...and I had my drink there! It was a great night out and the kids were perfect! I'm sure we made the other customers a bit nervous when they saw us come in, but everyone was happy :)


Here's a group shot


"Mommy never lets me do this fun slide!"


"Whoa! Daddy is so much fun!"

No comments: