Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nathan News

Nathan and I met some friends at the park today for some outside fun. It was a beautiful day although VERY windy! Nathan's hat blew off several times and when we were leaving, the stroller (without Nathan in it) took a ride of its own!


"Mommy, I love to swing! Go higher!"


Nathan and Jack sharing a swing.
"Jack, I'm feeling kind of silly like this. Whose idea was this anyway?"
"I am way too cool to be 'buddy swinging' with a 7 month old."


"Can you at least give me a little more room Jack? My thighs are a little bigger than yours!"


"That's better...hey this is fun! Are you having fun Jack?"
"What do you think?"


Here are some pictures of Nate in an outfit that Aunt Jennifer made for him. Isn't it cute? Here he is chillin' in the chair :)


"Ooooh, Mommy's watching soap operas again when she could be doing laundry or cleaning the house!"


"I kinda like Days of Our Lives. Don't worry, I won't tell Daddy."


"Thanks Aunt Jen for making me a cutie pie!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

I LOVE seeing new pics on the blog. Nate, it looked like you were having fun in the swing! When you come to visit this weekend, we'll go to the park and you can swing there! Aunt Jen's outfit is the CUTEST thing ever!!!!! Jen, you should open up a baby shop! Nate you are looking so grown up....I want you to stay a baby forever!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cutie Pie is right!! Papa and I laughed and laughed at all the fun you have with Mommy and your friends. We are coming to Dallas today and you are going to see Aunt Carrie so now I won't get to squeeze those sweet cheeks...we'll wait...Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie