Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Nathan! When Nathan woke up this morning, he had a basket filled with goodies. I got him a new shirt and put the eggs that he (I) dyed in his basket. But his daddy didn't think that was enough so he went to the store in the morning and came home with even more goodies! Wayne bought him two stuffed animals, bath toys, and a chocolate bunny. Of course, we had to eat the bunny for Nathan, but that's what parents are for right?




"Daddy, you're the best to get me TWO stuffed animals!"


"That's a pretty good dye job Mommy."


"How many more pictures do we have to take?"


I tried this outfit on Nathan two weeks ago, and it fit him perfectly. But this morning when I was getting him dressed, it was almost too small! I can't believe how much our little boy is growing!


Mommy and her two handsome boys!


I love it when Nathan lays his little head down on me. Now when I hold him, he uses his back hand to play with my hair. He is the absolute sweetest baby ever! How did we get so lucky?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Nate, you and your mommy and daddy look so cute! I'm glad you had a fun "Bunny Day!" I will see you soon. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Nathan you are the sweetest bunny we ever saw. Cookie and Papa and I wish we could have hunted Easter eggs with you . Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie