Monday, March 17, 2008

Who Needs Toys?

It just amazes me that I keep buying Nathan new toys and yet he's completely happy with items around the house! Inthis first picture, he played with, licked, and chewed on his shoe FOREVER! It was great because I was able to clean out his closet, pack up clothes he's outgrown, and dust his furniture. He loves his shoe!



What really made us laugh happened the next night. Wayne was watching a basketball game and I was reading two new parenting magazines. I set one magazine down to look at anther one, and before I know it, Nathan starts ripping out the pages! It was hilarious! He had so much fun so I just kept letting him rip away...at least I had already read it :)




He looks so proud of the mess he made!



Here's a video of his destructiveness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Nate, I KNEW you would love to tear paper!!!! I told your mommy to show you how to tear paper. You weren't too interested in it at the time, but now you LOVE it! You're so funny.

Anonymous said...

Mommy doesn't need those magazines anyway, She just needs to spend her time with Mr. Cutie Pie.