Monday, March 3, 2008

Waking Up

Although I'm tired in the morning when Nathan wakes up, he is completely full of energy! I love going to get him after he wakes up because he's so happy! He wakes up babbling and talking to himself and is never laying in his crib the way I put him in there. As you can see in the pictures, he is usually completely sideways and all the way at one end. That's why he has a bald spot! These pictures were after two of his naps.


"I found my thumb!"


Notice the satin sheet. It's not in there because I think it's pretty. It's in there because I thought it might help his hair grow in! He scoots around so much that I thought the satin sheet wouldn't grab his hair as much. I'm not sure if it's working, but it's worth a try :) And look at his one stretched out sock and one bare foot!


He has also learned how to turn his crib music on. I always know when he wakes up because I hear the music (and him talking) over the monitor. It's the cutest thing!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Nate, I wish I was as happy as you when I woke up each morning! I'm sad to tell you this, but when you get older, you will NOT be that happy to wake up. You are just the cutest, sweetest, funniest, thing ever! Love you big boy!