Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

Wayne and I decided to do some major spring cleaning this weekend. Although it was hard work and very tiring, I love that we have de-cluttered our house! In the process of cleaning, I accidentally broke toilet tank lid. I know, I know, you're thinking how did I do that. Wayne asked me the same thing. I was trying to clean it and it just slipped. So we took a trip to Lowe's to buy a new one.


Nathan loves riding in the grocery cart now which makes it so much easier to run errands. Here we are going into Lowe's. It was a bit of a wasted trip though because they don't sell just the tank lids. You would think that I'm not the only person that's ever broken just the lid, but according to the Lowe's guy, it doesn't happen too often...leave it to me!


Here's our big boy in his fleece and khakis.


Nathan and I also got a chance to visit my friend Meredith who is expecting her first baby in June. It's a boy! Nathan can't wait to show him the ropes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Uhhhh....your mommy is silly. Who breaks a toilet lid????? Of course your mommy would!