Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, we were supposed to have a big outing to the Arboretum today, but the weather didn't look like it was going to cooperate so Nathan and I spent the morning at Marla and Kelly's house (notice that Nathan is still in his pajamas, and so were Marla and I). Kelly is such a good little hostess to let Nathan play with all of her toys.

Kelly held on tight to Nathan while they rode the horsey.


Nathan finally got dressed for the morning in his green shirt that Mommy bought him. No one can pinch him now...except for me. I can't get enough of those chubby little cheeks!

"I'm about to dump this whole thing out if that's OK with everyone."

"Should I care that I'm playing with a pink bucket full of dolls...because I don't!"





After we left Kelly's house, Nathan and I sat outside for a little while before the rain came. He loves being outside!

I also brought our bottle of bubbles out to blow. I took this picture of him watching the bubbles float away. Bubble blowing is very serious business to him!

Here's my silly little boy!

And lately his little tongue has loved being outside too.

It was so funny to watch Nathan exploring the grass. He would first pull the blanket up and then reach his hand down very gently to touch the grass. Then he'd bring his hand up again and look at me as if he was asking if the grass was OK to touch. Nathan spent a good bit of time repeating these steps.


There's that tongue again!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Carrie:

Who's the cutest little leprechaun baby ever???? NATE is!!!! I love your cute outfit. How come you like to stick out your tongue so much???? I'm glad you were playing nice with your friend Kelly. She's a very nice little girl.