Friday, May 21, 2010

First Bath

Charlotte had her first bath at home 2 days after leaving the hospital. She is two weeks old, and I'm just now adding the bath entry! Life is a little crazy right now! Actually, it's been a somewhat easy adjustment (I prepared myself for worse). Nathan is in love with Charlotte and wants to help me as much as he can. Whenever she cries, he runs to me and says, "Mommy, Baby Charlotte needs milk!" He has really been so patient with Wayne and I trying to adjust to life with a new baby.

When we gave Charlotte her first bath, Nathan was right there helping us...




I love naked babies!



Charlotte wasn't too happy about getting wet :)


Nathan washed her hair, but was worried about her not being happy :)


Here she is all nice and clean and dressed in her pajamas.


Charlotte and her Daddy


Here are my 3 babies...one big baby, one medium baby, and one tiny baby! I love them all!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Soooo sweet! I love Charlotte in her jammies. Nathan is the best big brother. Her truly loves his "baby Charlotte." Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!