Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and Build-A-Bear


My little poser! We got up this morning and headed to church, and Nathan was in such a good mood!


He let me take as many pictures of him as I wanted and thought of his own positions :)

After church, we went to the mall to Build-A-Bear so that Nathan could make a stuffed animal for Baby Charlotte.

He picked out a heart for his doggy (he decided she'd like a dog better than a bear). Then he added a sound thing into the dog's paw. We recorded him saying "I love you Charlotte" It's the sweetest thing!


Now it's time to stuff the doggy...this part was a little loud and scared him at first.


And he took the new dog on a ride in this red car that he said was Lightning McQueen (from the CARS movie).


And last, Nathan picked out an outfit for the doggy...a princess dress that he said Charlotte would like...he said it looked like Cinderella :)


Charlotte is going to love her new doggy!




I can't believe that he gets to give it to her tomorrow! What a wonderful Mother's Day...being with my precious little boy and knowing I get to meet my baby girl tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nathan, your baby sister is going to love her new doggy! You are going to be the best big brother. I can't wait to see her and you!