Friday, May 14, 2010

Going Home

Wednesday was the day we got to bring Charlotte home with us. I know lots of people who say they can't wait to come home from the hospital, and I was excited to bring Charlotte home, but I also really enjoyed my stay! It was really nice to spend two days laying in bed with my new baby, watching tv, taking naps, and having everyone wait on me :)



Here is Charlotte taking a little nap before it was time to get her ready to go.



This is the dress that I wore home from the hospital when I was born! I was a little fatter than Miss Charlotte though :)



We can't forget the bonnet!


We sure are proud parents!!!



I couldn't believe how tiny she looked in her car seat! It was so amazing to me to think that the last time we did this was to bring Nathan home. And now he's such a big boy!


She is going to have her Daddy wrapped around her finger! I can already tell that Wayne will be a pushover when it comes to his little girl.


Big Brother Nathan


He loves to give her kisses.


My sweet family...life is perfect!


Nathan was so sweet with Charlotte. All he wanted to do was hold her, sit by her, lay down with her, kiss her...he even wanted her to sleep with him!


This was Charlotte's first time to watch cartoons with her big brother...look how interested she is!


Daddy with his two babies!


Grandmother and Charlotte
At the hospital, the nurse gave Wayne a pair of scrubs. We knew someone who might like to put this costume on and play doctor...



Nathan couldn't wait to give Charlotte a shot!


Mama and Charlotte wrapped up in the blanket Mama knitted for her.


Papa has Nathan to play cars with and Charlotte to play dolls with! Or she might like to dress him up...I remember when Carrie and I were little, we used to put bows in Daddy's hair and make him look pretty!



Wayne's mom and my parents fix us dinner each night, and we loved it! How long do we get to have this special treatment? At least a month, right?

2 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

I love her already :)

Carrie said...

She is soooo cute! I really think she looks like her mommy. I'm so glad Nathan is loving her and is being so sweet to her. He is such a sweet boy!