Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Mama and Grandmother

Wayne and I celebrated Mother's Day with our moms on Saturday morning. They came over for a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuits! Too bad my dad couldn't make it...he was in a golf tournament, and I felt a little guilty enjoying his favorite meal without him :)


Nathan with Mama and Grandmother


"Mama do you like this picture of me?"


"And Grandmother you get one too!"

We gave them each the cutest picture of Nathan from his Easter photo shoot. When I get a chance I'll scan it to show everyone. It's a close up of his face and is so precious!


And here we are enjoying a yummy breakfast...even Nathan liked my eggs!


Three of the best mommies and 1 cute little boy!


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That sounded like a yummy breakfast! All of the mommies looked so cute....but Nay Nay is the cutest!