Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our First Swim!

Wayne and I decided that last weekend would be our first weekend to swim in our pool. To get Nathan excited, Wayne got us several new pool accessories: Goggles, a dolphin float, and a big raft for me!




On Saturday afternoon, after Nathan's nap, he and Daddy got all of our pool gear ready.


Even though Charlotte can't get in the water yet, she does have her own swimsuit that she wanted to model.



My little bathing beauty


I kept Charlotte outside long enough to have one family picture taken...Nathan was in a hurry to jump in so we had to take this picture fast!

Isn't this swimsuit cute? Her Auntie Carrie bought it for her :)


Nathan and Daddy...the water felt great...it was a little cold in the beginning, but we got used to it. I was planning on just relaxing on my raft until two sharks snuck up on me and turned it over!

And then one little shark stole my raft!


"I sure wish I could be out there with my big brother."

No comments: