Friday, May 23, 2008

9 Months Old!


Nathan is nine months old! Well, nine months and one week...I was a little behind on doing his birthday picture. We went to the doctor yesterday and here are his stats: 20.5 lbs(50%) and 28.8 inches (75%). I had to fill out a checklist to see if Nathan was doing all of the things he's supposed to be doing and I was able to check YES to everything! He is now able to eat anything, not just baby food. So Wayne and I have let him sample pancakes, cheese, chicken, and of course he loved it all!


"Happy Birthday to ME!"


"I can't wait to get presents and cake!"

At nine months Nathan is crawling (finally!). It's a bit of a "special" crawl. He uses one knee and one foot to push himself along. But I'm just happy he's doing it so I won't critique his style. Nathan also says so many new sounds including ma-ma! He understands when we tell him no, he still bounces on his bottom, he claps (sometimes), he plays ball (I promise!), he bangs everything together, loves to throw things and watch them fall, and he is just as happy as ever!



And these pictures were from Mama and Papa's new house. While I helped Mom and Dad unpack, Nathan was so happy playing on the floor. Those two toys in front of him were toys I used to play with!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy 9 month birthday Baby Nate! I can't believe how fast you're growing! It seems like just yesterday that you were 9 days old...9 weeks old....but 9 months??!! I just can't believe it! You're the sweetest baby boy ever!