Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to Texas Mama and Papa!


It's official, Mama and Papa have moved into their new house! Wayne, Nathan, and I are so excited to have them here with us. They still have lots of boxes to unpack so little Nathan decided to do his part and help...

"Don't worry, I've got this box under control. "

"Actually, I think I'll just get inside. Does anyone care if I take a break?"

"Let's see if I can close the top."


"That was dark! Let's leave this open!"

"Mama, Papa, Cookie, are you all still out there?"

"Mommy, while you're in the kitchen, will you bring me my sippy cup and a banana?"


"Mama and Papa, are you going to be able to handle me???"

This picture is from the night before. When it was bedtime, I laid Nathan down on his back but as you can see he turned over. He's laying on his blanket and lamb! How sweet is that?!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, it looks like you were a HUGE help to Mama and Papa....I'm sure they couldn't have unpacked without you!