Friday, May 23, 2008

Wiggly Play Center

Yesterday Alison and I met our Gymboree friends at a place called the Wiggly Play Center. I had never been before, but we are definitely going back! It's a huge indoor play area that is perfect for the little ones to get their energy out and let us grown-ups visit. Plus it's free for kids under 1. I had to shell out a little money though because you have to have socks on there and I just wore sandals. Of course, they were selling them for $2.50. What a rip-off! But now I have some cool Wiggly socks. Nathan had so much fun and was wiped out at the end. He fell asleep in the car before we got out of the parking lot!


Nathan loved this box! He kept standing up and leaning over it to make it fall over!


While in the box, he was able to get his neck rubbed by Alison...


And his head rubbed by Lauren!


Once Alison pulled out a baggy of Cheerios, the babies (especially Nathan) headed her way.


I love it that Nathan is crawling now. He crawled all over the place to play with more toys.


They had these soft shapes everywhere for the kids to climb on and play with...


But then a big kid took the box Nathan was playing with :( He just watched the other boy play with it and looked so sad.


While we were all talking, I noticed that Nathan was crawling away. I thought he was going after a ball that was in the corner. But no, he headed straight to my diaper bag and pulled out his puffs!

Here's a video of him and his cute little crawl.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a fun play center! I'm sorry that big boy took your toy. I think you and Lauren make a cute couple....I think she likes you, too! :-)