Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meredith's Shower

On Saturday, my mom, Nathan, Carrie, and I went to our friend Meredith's baby shower. Meredith's baby, Andrew, decided to surprise all of us and come a little early. But we were still able to have Meredith's shower.



"I love a party!"


"Ummmmm Aunt Carrie, I think I might be the only boy here."


Mommy, Nathan, and Aunt Carrie


Here is one of the outfits we got baby Andrew. We can't wait to see him in it!


Ashley, Carrie, Meredith, Stacey, and Tracey. Are you seeing double twice??? Meredith has two sets of twin friends!



Although Nathan loves to be the center of attention, he just couldn't handle all of the women!


Nathan loved playing with Mama's beads and then fell asleep with a death grip on them!


More pictures after the shower


Nathan now loves to grab anything, especially hair and jewelry.


And he is ruthless when it comes to pulling my hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to the shower was fun. I'll be living there in just a few days! Baby Andrew will look so cute in his new outfit . Love, Mama

Carrie said...

Nate, do you think you will be friends with Baby Andrew? He is a lot younger than you, but you can show him all kinds of un things!