Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Morning!

Nathan usually wakes up at 7:00, has his breakfast of oatmeal and fruit at 8:00 and is down for a morning nap at 8:45, but yesterday morning he decided to start his day at 6:30! I did not want to get up! But Nathan runs the show around here. He was just as happy as can be and talked and played in his crib until I got myself out of bed. We did our usual morning routine, but by oatmeal time, Nathan was low on energy. He ate so slowly and his blinking was like slow motion! Right before I fed him his last bite, I turned around to my laptop to send out a quick email and by the time I finished it, Nathan was falling asleep! It was the funniest thing! I just hope he learned his lesson and sleeps until AT LEAST 7:00!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, my poor sleepy baby! What a sight! But at least my little fat boy finished eating his oatmeal before passing out :-)