Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nathan's Dedication

After our busy day Saturday, we had to get ready for our big day Sunday. It was Nathan's dedication at our church. It was such a special day and we loved being able to share it with our family.



Daddy, Mommy, and Nathan (playing with my necklace).


Grandmother, Wayne, Ashley, and Nathan


Mama, me, Nathan, and Papa


And Aunt Carrie!


Here we are walking up to our pastor. Nathan was in such a good mood and was so happy. He was very serious until the end when we were standing in front of the congregation. After the prayer, Nathan yelled "Dadadada!"


Here's our pastor meeting the cutest and sweetest baby ever!


Nathan loves his mommy, and I love him more than anything! It was so neat to have his dedication on Mother's Day. He got a certificate and his own little bible. Last Mother's Day was special because I was pregnant with Nathan, but it was even more speical this year. I am the luckiest Mommy ever to have my baby boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, your Mommy and Daddy looked so happy with you at your Dedication.You are so blessed to have parents that love you so much. We all love our family and our new baby boy. Love, Mama,and Papa

Carrie said...

Ash, you have the most precious baby ever. I love him!