Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blog Vacation

I think this might be the longest I've gone without making an entry! So here are some miscellaneous pictures and videos from this last week.


We got Nathan some new toys, and this push toy was one of them. He loves it, especially the blocks that came with it. As long as we keep it on the carpet, it doesn't get away with him, but he's getting pretty brave and just holding on with one hand :)




Here's a video of him standing up with it.


Nathan also loves to play on the bed. His new thing is to bounce up and down and then throw himself forward to land on his tummy. This video gives you the idea, but he was a little distracted by his reflection in the mirror :) I'll get a better one later.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

FINALLY some new entries!!!!! I've been checking each day....I mean I can only watch "peek-a-boo" so many times! Nate, your new walking toy looks like lots of fun! And you love bouncing on the bed, too? You're a cutie pie! Can't wait to see you next weekend at Disney World. Auntie Carrie and Uncle Chris are going to get you a Mickey Mouse t-shirt when we get there. I'm sure it'll only be like $50.00 :-)