Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!


On Saturday, Nathan was invited to Jackson's luau birthday party. Jackson is one of our friends from Gymboree. I think Nathan is the cutest Hawaiian baby I've ever seen!


He had so much fun playing with all of his friends and with so many new toys.


Nathan and Luke


As party favors, Nathan got his very own sand bucket and shovel. The bucket was filled with lots of goodies! "Are these all for me?"


Nathan and Thorne had fun exploring their buckets together. After Nathan went through his bucket, he decided to take over Thorne's too!


There always has to be something in their mouths.

Now it's off to Mama and Papa's new house!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, you're ready to go to a luau! What another fun party! Your bucket will be fun to play with this summer....I'm sure you could do a lot digging with that. Oooh, maybe when I see you next, we could make mud pies...Mommy would LOVE that!