Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Carolina!

We had a very busy but fun weekend! Nathan had two birthday parties to go to. This afternoon was Carolina's party and she had a petting zoo! It was so neat! They had an area fenced in and inside were tons of baby animals. I think I had just as much fun as Nathan! I wanted to hold and pet EVERYTHING! There were baby goats, ducks, hens, guinea pigs, kittens, bunnies, and even baby pigs!


I'm holding a kitten here. They were so tiny!

It's Wilbur! These piglets were so funny! If you barely touched them, they just squealed and squealed.

"Mommy, I want a kitten."

Lauren and Nathan had so much fun petting the animals...although they haven't quite learned the concept of "gentle" petting.

Even Daddy got in on the action!


I think the kittens really were Nathan's favorite...and mine...I kind of wanted one too :)
But he loved this bunny also.

There's Wilbur again :)

Wayne and Shawn (Lauren's daddy) hanging out.

Who needs toys when you have a bucket of ice? Sorry boys, there's only Gatorade in there.


This was one toy that Nathan couldn't get enough of. He kept looking at himself and smiling and laughing! I think someone might be a little vain :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like that was a fun birthday party! Do you want a little kitten to love on???? I'll get you one!